Thursday, May 27, 2010

Game On!



From Bo's Caring Bridge journal

"HAPPY DAY! Bo's scans were clear and Dr. Gold says he looks great! The relief that sweeps through us when we get that phone call is unbelievable. Rob and I both cried and Rob said, "Why do we do this every time?" Which made both of us laugh.
Bo did great today. He's an old pro at this now- just a few tears when they placed the IV. He was charming and obedient with everyone we dealt with all day. We are so proud of him. And yes, he bought his game- Super Mario Galaxy 2. He had just the right amount of money and he says it was worth every penny. I let him play for about an hour this afternoon and even I enjoyed watching this one so we highly recommend it."

From my friend that I spoke about yesterday.

"Yep, yesterday at this time, the world was looking pretty bleak. Today, however, I celebrated life by buying myself 2 really great pair of shoes. Yeah, I did some other stuff, like a biz meeting, and took my mother-in-law to the doctor. But I figured I’d buy some shoes just because I can look forward to actually wearing them. Life is good…it’s all in the way you look at it."

"May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight." - Irish Blessing

No comments: