Friday, July 23, 2010

"...It Isn't Every Day, Good Fortune Comes Me Way..." *



Here's how to celebrate today's event
 Photo image: Unilever

 
Here's the birthday card





"On behalf of all the people who have assembled here
I would merely like to mention, if I may
That our unanimous attitude
Is one of lasting gratitude
For what our friend has done for us today
And therefore I would simply like to say :
 
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me
I may sound double Dutch
But my delight is such
I feel as if a losing war's been won for me
 
And if I had a flag, I'd hang me flag out
To let us all the final victory touch
But since I left me flag at home
I simply have to say :
Thank you very, very, very much
Thank you very, very, very much" *
 *Leslie Bricusse

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sending good thoughts your way tomorrow!!