Monday, September 6, 2010

Where I Am And Where I Am Going

I was talking to the pastor of my church yesterday after the service (after I walked out during the sermon.....I am dealing with some allergies and felt a coughing fit coming on that could be a bit disruptive.....so I excused myself, mid-sermon, and went outside to cough it out, get some cough drops, etc.) and was picking his brain on my upcoming talks. I asked him for some theological guidance and clarification on what I was going to talk about next Sunday. I told him I think there are things in front of us that we can see but can not see.

This is a link to what I am talking about. I am grateful that I have been led to a church that is a significant part of this.

This, however, is not what I see. I pray it is one of those things that the design of the universe will overcome. A friend of mine uses the term "religious bigotry" to describe these type of organizations.

No comments: