Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Small Bit Of News

My oncologist's nurse called me today. When I saw the phone number on caller ID, I knew it looked familiar, but wasn't able to place it.

When I answered and heard who it was, I caught my breath for a moment. As I've said before, when she calls, it usually means the doctor wants to see me to review something important.

Today's call was to tell me that my bone marrow biopsy results came back and they are all clear. Nothing of concern there. The only thing left is another check on the blood next Tuesday. Nothing major about that.

Next page.

I mentioned the other week I auditioned for a role in a local community theatre production of "Curtains." It's a musical that was on Broadway in 2007. Don't Google it to avoid spoiling the plot. I was cast and we open on May 6. I have to get back in the swing of things with the whole rehearsal schedule stuff. It's not bad and the cast is a great group of people (old and new friends).

"Places!"

No comments: