Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Makes Me Smile

This picture makes me smile....


It is of Bo and his parents and was taken last week. Do they all look great or what!?!?!

I had my final conversation yesterday with the Case Manager Nurse for Transplants who works for my insurance company. We've talked several times since our first conversation last June. She's another good soul in the right job.

As I "let go" of some of these folks, it's bittersweet. This time last year, I was seeing the doctor or nurse at least once every two weeks. I miss the regular interaction with them, but seeing them less often means the obvious and it also means they have done well. I'll let them have it. Anyway, I'm banking on the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing, so that when they see me the next time, it will be a heroes welcome from them. I'll go with that.








Murphy won the Irish Sweepstakes $100,000.00 and was on a long holiday in America. He went on a bus tour and traveled for hours and hours through desert country and oil fields.
Murphy said, "Where are we now?"
The guide said, "We're in the great state of Texas."
"It's a big place," said Murphy.
The guide said, "It's so big, that your County Kerry would fit into the smallest corner of it."
And Murphy said, "Yes, and wouldn't it do wonders for it!"

No comments: