Friday, November 13, 2009

Catch You Later

Will fill you in on the details of how the IVIG infusion went later on. It's an unknown to me, so there is some angst. Especially when they call you the day before and ask you to come in a half hour early to sign the release papers. However, I did that last year with chemo and also a nurse friend of mine tells me that it is a pretty standard procedure.

It being Friday the 13th has nothing to do with my angst, although my blogsite is a popular hit as Friday the 13th approaches. Earlier this year, I posted some Friday the 13th jokes and as the day approaches on the calendar, I get lots of hit from all over (mostly countries with British connections in their history, i.e. South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, England, Scotland and Canada).

Crazy.

No comments: