Monday, June 21, 2010

Hot Off The Wire!

Here is the link to the winning essay from the Extraordinary Healer Event that CURE Magazine sponsored.

I heard it read in person, and it was powerful. Reading it is also powerful. As I read it, I thought to myself, "I got to meet both of these people!" Great ladies.

Valerie, who wrote the essay, reads this blog, so I invite you to post your comments to her on this blog after you read it. This is the link to her blog.

CURE is going to post the other two essays, but they are not up quite yet. As soon as they are, I will let you know.

Here's another note from today. I was having a few minutes of stress earlier today and not long after that, I got the following message from Bo's mother.

"Hey, on Friday morning, as I drove Bo to summer camp, he says, “Mom, do you have Mr. Greg’s phone number?” I said, “Yes, why?”. He said, “I want to call and invite him to come over and play. He’s a lot of fun.” I explained that you lived in Virginia and it was several hours away so you couldn’t just pop over and play anytime you wanted to. He was disappointed but I told him that maybe we could go and visit you some time. He’s a big fan of yours now!"

Needless to say, I'm a big fan of his.

No comments: