Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not Yet, But I've Been Busy

This isn't the news I'm busting to tell you, but I think it's pretty cool, nonetheless.

I recently was invited to write a guest blog for the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship. They asked, I was flattered. I wrote. They posted it. Look closely on the home page of their website and you will see my name under the "In The Spotlight" section. Crazy.

I was telling one of my brothers the other day that had you told me, when I was diagnosed, all the cool things that would happen to me and all of the amazing people I would meet, I would have shaken my head at you. The crazy thing is, I think there is more to come.

As long as the guy running the rides lets me stay on the ride, I'll ride until one of us gets sick of it.

Started working tonight on my next literary effort (Those of you who know me really well, know I have a bunch of them that I haven't finished). It's a fictional work. I've been pondering this one and struggling with its construction. However, new ideas and concepts are coming along every day and some of my "concept previewers" like it. I'm even finding myself coming up with some pretty cool literary devices to use in it. Where that's coming from, I have no idea.

I think I do, but I'll finish it first and then see what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot! Stay on this ride, Greg!