Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bad Form On My Part

After I read my post from yesterday, I realized I wasn't very clear. By reading the post, one could fairly assume that the MCV folks may have detected some residual cancer still in me. There isn't.

The reason for the potential treatments or surgery is to lessen the chance of relapse in the existing scar tissue (i.e. calcified tumor) area.

As of the time of this post, I haven't heard back from the MCV folks yet and I'm good with that. Not that I want to delay anything. To me it means that they are taking their time and doing good study on the situation. That sits well with me. This week, at some point I've already designated, curiosity will take over and I will call to follow up. It's part curiosity and part "being a patient taking an active role in their care."

Below, snow video as promised. It was taken on Friday, November 27 just west of Friendsville MD (where I spent Thanksgiving).

"I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
And dream
Of snow, snow, snow, snow, snow"
- Irving Berlin

1 comment:

Kristin Friend said...

So thankful you were able to go home for Thanksgiving! The snow is beautiful! (I can say that as I sit in Florida) :) Thanks for taking the time to share the video! How about the delicious buckwheat cake feast I'm sure your Mom cooked...any video of that? :)

Kristin