Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"...Clip, Clip, Here. Clip, Clip, There..." *

Short on time this morning, but I will tell you that I talked to the MCV folks yesterday and they are recommending a surgical option. Waiting for a call to set the appointment for the consultation with the doctor down there in which we'll review my scans and then I'll barrage him with a load of questions.

I will tell you that the surgery option is not a done deal in my mind. There will be plenty of discussions after I meet with the MCV doctor including a discussion with my regular oncologist.

I'll give you more details and things that I'm thinking about in the next post.

A friend of mine had an observation yesterday about all of this. She said, "This has to be frustrating. It's like taking your car in for an oil change and then being told you need new breaks and a transmission replacement."

Funny.

* Songwriters: Harold Arlen, E.Y. Harburg

No comments: