Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where In The World?

If you are reading my blog and notice some comments that make you say "Huh?", it seems that there are some folks out there that read blogs with less than noble intentions. I noticed a comment early yesterday that was posted by someone from Taipei and it was simply a series of links to buy apparel with athletic logos. I guess once I hit a certain number of posts and reach a level of visitors, the trolls go fishing. The beauty of this being MY blog is that I can delete those comments at will...and I did.

I saw Skippy yesterday and thought I would post some pictures for you.

This one is of his feet on American soil (actually asphalt):










And this one is of he and I greeting each other:










He returns to Baghdad next week and then will be back in February to go on a cruise with his family.

Tomorrow, I share some of my thoughts about the upcoming surgery consultation. In some ways, one wants to move ahead quickly with things and in other ways, it's good to have time to "process" things before you need to make a decision about something like this.

No comments: