Thursday, December 31, 2009

Greg: "Let's go."

Them guys:"We can't"
Greg:"Why not?"
Them guys: "We're waiting on scans that glow." - with apologies to Samuel Beckett

















Heard from the hospital and I am scheduled for a meeting with the doctor on Monday at 10:30AM to discuss the scan results. When they call you and tell you that they want to meet with you, that can be a call that generates a "Oh #$%@" reaction. However, they did state that I wasn't to be concerned that the doctor wanted to meet with me.

They said that it was because he hadn't had a chance to review the scans yet and would do so in person on Monday.

I'll make peace with it over the weekend.

I'll get back to you Monday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Greg. I hope the New Year welcomes you with good news and that as you look back on the departing year you see a year that provided tremendous opportunity for personal growth. And as a parting note for this year, I will not leave you with a Tar Heel jab, rather, I would like to exclaim, "Go Tribe!"

- Judith

skippy said...

It's spelled $#!+. Hehehe. And after the debacle at CoC, it's prolly just as well Judith did not leave a Tar Heel jab.