Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If I Go "Somewhere"..

...the next few weeks while I am engaged in conversation with you, hang with me. I think it was somewhere about a year ago when I started feeling "the symptoms." Now that I've become a slight hypochondriac, anything that feels similar will raise the eyebrows a bit. In four weeks (and a day), I will know results. Until then......

A friend of mine was telling me about some symptoms she was having and her concerns about it. In the past, she would have shrugged it off, but due to her association with others who have received diagnoses that have been dramatic, she went to her doctor and had herself checked out. I was proud of her.

As I told a friend once, "The pain in your big toe can mean something different now at this point in your life than it did 20 years ago."

2 comments:

skippy said...

First. Sounds good to me. I'm usually pretty boring anyway.

Greg said...

Second. Trust me folks, Skippy is NEVER boring!