Monday, October 5, 2009

Someone Did...

....stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Saw that someone visited the blog from a Durham NC Holiday Inn Express. It made me snicker.

Saw some MCV friends yesterday and was telling them that I had been processing "What's Next" and "What If" questions the past few days. They told me that was a natural part of the process. Going to run some of them by the Nurse Practitioner on Friday when I have my next appt. with her.

Then, I'm reading the most recent supplement that came with the "Cure" magazine and there is an article in it titled, "Survivorship Care Plan." It addresses how to create a plan to "transition from active treatment to survivorship." It provides several websites of organizations that offer care plans. Here's the link to the article that lists the websites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg - it was me (Jeff Jerabek) in Durham! :)