Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wow!

A year ago today, I was on my way home from the last time I saw the Terp football team beat a North Carolina team in person (It's a gift that I'm not allowed to travel out of town yet. May have been tempted to drive to Durham yesterday.). It was a very wet and windy day. I was feeling a little better than I had been feeling during the previous days and thought that whatever was ailing me was finally starting to leave the system. As cold and wet as I was after that game, I figured if I wasn't dead by the time I got home to Richmond, whatever was inside of me wasn't going to kill me.

It hasn't yet.

I'm finding it very ironic that one of the movie channels has been running the movie "Alien" and all the sequels lately.

2 comments:

skippy said...

First. No comment on Maryland's recent football record versus Carolina... Wanna talk hoops?

Anonymous said...

Um, Skippy, they kicked out butts in the second match up last year, so perhaps you ought to debate with Terp boy about which Williams has more National Championships.

I have never seen the Alien movies. I don't think I ever want to encounter the Alien now, it has new meaning.

- Judith