Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Superhero Update - Part 2

Bo continues to improve and he sat up and tried to walk yesterday. He's got some challenges ahead of him, but he has decided that he wants to beat his own version of "the alien."

I am going to call his mother today and will keep you posted on his progress.

I'm going to make the I-95 drive today to Northern VA /DC /Maryland and will be back in town tomorrow. A friend at work is my "check in" person (i.e. I check in with her when I get to certain locations so she knows my travels are going OK - she's smart that way).

McTavish, the Scottish angler died and was met at the Golden Gates by Saint Peter. "You've told too many lies to come in here," said Saint Peter. "Have a heart," replied McTavish, "you were a fisherman yourself once."

4 comments:

JPNtheHUN said...

ARE YOU COMING TO SEE ME????? You better at least call when you get up here!

skippy said...

Congrats on your 5000th hit! I'm guessing your not making the return tonight. If so and you get tired of driving around the Fred, I'll be watching the Heels and we can flip for the futon. DS.

skippy said...

D'oh! That should be "you're" not your.

Stevo said...

Glad to hear you're getting on the road some. Although that run on I-95 from Richmond to DC doesn't do much for me (except, of course, it takes you by Skippy's).
Continued cold and snowy here. I'll be in Philly next week. Are you getting that far North yourself next week?
Speaking of fishing, I was floating on the Pere Marquette last weekend. Beautiful snow, deer a golden eagle and a couple of trout brought to hand. Living in da' Great White North isn't all bad.