Monday, February 9, 2009

Whither The Weather...

Here in Richmond, the weekend weather was amazing! More to follow.
Don't know if it's spring fever, or cumulative effects of chemo juice, but the past two mornings have been slow starts (but I'm sleeping better these days - oh yeh!).
I like that the potential time frame of knowing that I will be "good to go" is going to be in the spring.

Mike O'Malley lay dying on his bed when his wife Brigid came in to him and asked if there was anything he wanted.
Mike said "Brigid, what is that delicious smell coming from the kitchen?"
And Brigid replied "Oh Mike that is a ham I am baking ."
Mike thought, and said "Brigid, as my dying wish I would love to have some of that ham you're cooking."
Then Brigid said "Oh Mike, I'm saving that for the wake !!"

1 comment:

skippy said...

First! A good one!

Do you know the one that ends "do ye mind if I run it through my bladder first?"