Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bo And His Big Trip

Got this e-mail from Bo's mother yesterday:

"Hey! We just got word that Bo’s wish (granted by the "Make A Wish" Foundation) is being granted on October 27- 30. We’re going out to Hollywood on the 27th to meet the actor who voices the Ben 10 character and watch him do his voiceover work (28th). Then we’re going to LegoLand on the 29th and come home on the 30th. A whirlwind trip but you know that’s how we roll!! ......You know, they really should have Make-a-Wish for grown ups too! What would your wish be???"

First, I'm old because I had to Google "Ben 10." Then I looked for it on The Cartoon Network. Pretty cool stuff! I'm happy to say I knew what "LegoLand" was and was glad they still appeal to young kids. Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of their trip.

As far as her question to me, I answered it, but I'll keep it to myself. So that you can rest comfortably, it didn't involve anything illegal or immoral. Honest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for Bo, even though he is a Wuffie. Tar Heels have hearts too.

- Judith