Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"It's A Nice Day To...Start Again"

Back to my regular oncologist today. I'm pretty excited about it. Not to shun the good folks down at MCV, but going back to my regular doctor means progress, moving ahead and eventually, officially kicking the alien's butt.

Last week, the doctor at MCV recommended that I eat yogurt to build up some good bacteria in my system. I remember meeting yogurt sometime about 40 years ago. It was plain and did not have any flavoring. I didn't become a fan of it. Monday, a friend of mine purchased and brought 6 cups of flavored yogurt to my house. Included in the flavors was Key Lime. Ate it. Liked it. Today, I will try either the Boston Cream Pie or the Peach flavor. Me eating yogurt - big step. Me eating broccoli - not gonna happen.

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
- Winston Churchill.

1 comment:

erinnicole said...

linda bought a "dark chocolate whipped yogurt" the other day...AWESOME. highly recommend :)