Thursday, November 6, 2008

HUMOR TEST

I got this e-mail from a friend. There are political references, and even if they make reference to your side of the political fence, you cannot deny they are funny.


I had some thoughts as to the origin of the Alien, especially as it's malignant.
1. It's Dick Cheney's soul. But I haven't figured out why it's in your stomach.
2. It's Osama bin Laden! We finally found him!
3. It may in fact be Elvis. Have you been channeling Elvis lately? Can't figure out why that would be malignant, though...
4. Um, OK, your spleen foreclosed on a bunch of lymph nodes' homes, so they're all homeless and seeking shelter in your intestines. And they've been drinking to cope, which is making them rowdy. Bad economic times, dude.
5. Do you know any scientologists? The Alien could be that guy who founded scientology that they all worship. L. Ron Hubbard. That would definitely be malignant, and that guy was definitely from a different planet.
6. It's what's left of Eliot Spitzer's political career! (Oh yeah, I went there.)
7. Well, all this started as John McCain's campaign started to loose steam, and now the Republican party is kind of curled up in the fetal position, rocking itself...so maybe the Alien is actually the GOP! It's hiding in your stomach so that it doesn't have to explain why it thought picking Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate was a good idea.
8. It's the effect of a lifetime of musical theatre on a straight man.
9. It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster! (Google it, you'll appreciate it.)
10. It's Voldemort! He's back!
...That's all I have right now. If it pops out of your stomach and starts dancing across the bar singing "Hello, my ragtime gaaaaal," call me. =)

5 comments:

SDPC said...

OMG! I can't stop laughing! If laughter is good for the heart, then the MUGA should have gone well. Many thanks to whoever sent you this bit of humor...

skippy said...

I vote #8. Although I wonder about the foreclosures....

Not the Terps' night, I'm afraid. Lane Stadium:Maryland::Scott Stadium:UNC

Cletus said...

I hear the pubs are thinking recount!

JPNtheHUN said...

I am pretty sure the Alien is Jimmy Hoffa.

And you know you should be thinking Women's basketball and give up on that fb stuff--let's think about the POSITIVE MD teams. Will yell extra loud for you tonight--let me know when you feel up to the trip.

Unknown said...

Those were so funny I forwarded them to my husband. He replied with the following additions:
1. This is what happens when you swallow gum!
2. A watermelon seed has finally taken root.
3. I told you to stop wearing your cellphone on your belt!
4. It's everything you never said, but wanted to.
5. It's where belly-button lint really comes from.
6. There was no more room in your head for your brain. Constipation might result in a mental block.
7. It's where false-sneezes really go.
8. It's your other Vulcan heart.