Saturday, November 15, 2008

"THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL"

Now to all you kiddies out there, that's a 70's cultural reference to some excellent TV programming from those days along with "In Concert." Good times! This is the Midnight Special blog because I was awake around 12:30 with hiccups.

If you hear me hiccuping when we talk, or that I am awake because of them, that's a good thing because it beats some of the other ones that are possible that I haven't had yet.

First person to guess which hat arrives first will win some sort of memorabilia from my collection of stuff. If you are unable to post a comment on the blog, you can send an e-mail to my home e-mail: gregterpATverizon.net. The hats are: Nightcap, Bavarian Hat, Irish Hat, Scottish Balmoral.
Have fun!

2 comments:

skippy said...

First! And Boo!

Did I scare you? Gets rid of hiccups (hiccoughs), I hear.

The bavarian cap will arise first, of course, a model to German efficiency....

familyelu said...

Cajun assassins and bible action figures on the way! (We'd send food, but "mail shrimp" may not be what you're hankering for.) Thanks for the humor and the updates. Much love and prayers to you from the Family Elu in Louisianna.

Oh, and we vote for the bavarian cap, Adam says "Helllooo Ladies!"