Monday, November 3, 2008

NEW CONTACT ME INFO

I possibly overstated a comment about contacting me. Feel free to call as you wish. I will take your call if possible. If I don't, leave a message and I will get back to you via a call or e-mail. Any and all e-mails are absolutely appreciated (especially those with hysterical cultural references).

Visits, of course. Just call me and check to see if I will be around. I will get back to you at some point to say, "Come on over" or "Let's look at an alternate date/time."

The more people taunting the alien, the better.

1 comment:

skippy said...

first! Well, that is news for sure, my friend. I suppose even a benign tumor is malignant in a way, but I was still holding out hope that they would say "Huh, Mr. Frazee, the reason that mass is the size of a navel organge is because it IS a navel organge. LIe right down here and we'll get that thing out of you. They turn up in the oddest places." Oh well. It was a nice fantasy.

We're still with you.