Saturday, November 8, 2008

I DROVE SOMEWHERE THAT WASN'T A MEDICAL APPT.

Took some self imposed Jedi Mind Tricks to tell myself to do it, but I went grocery shopping today. Felt good to get out knowing that I wasn't going to stuck with a needle or something. Life is good! Heck, I'm even watching SEC football.
I have a question from the Thursday night MD-Va Tech game. Why do they sell turkey drumsticks at Va Tech to help raise money for their athletic program? Something seems..well...a little odd, possibly cannibalistic about that.

4 comments:

Bill Chapman said...

Boy, Greg... this is a helluva excuse to start a blog! Most people just blog about their cats or something. Glad to see that your sense of humor and good attitude is totally healthy.

skippy said...

If you're going to start questioning VaTech's weird relationship with the turkey, you're in for a long night.

I hope everyone at the grocery store is doing well. I miss those guys!

Mandy said...

Mango and papaya run?

RERC said...

Speaking of VA Tech, we were on a college visit this weekend to Bridgewater College (just below Harrisonburg).

The students there all wore Virginia and VA Tech gear, not the gear from their own school.....

First place we've visited that was like that.