Friday, November 28, 2008

Hat Pictures - By Request


I'm just saying, these hats make me feel almost 50 years younger. Check out the pictures and tell me what you think!


Medically, doing OK. In a weird way, looking forward to the next "chemo party" on Thursday of this week. Sleeping OK, but not perfect. I do get some pretty fierce headaches where my head joins my neck- may be due to weird sleeping pattern or some muscle loss in there. Going to call the doc today just to make sure.

Not going anywhere near a shopping area today except for drug refills at Kroger.







2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm sure the headaches have something to do with your big brain.

Anonymous said...

OMG Greg! You must have found the Fountain of Youth! I had forgotten just how handsome you are!! You look dashing in all of those hats, but I like the Scottish hat best! It reflects your "meanmnach" and "àbhach" personality! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm giving thanks for the inspiration that is YOU!