Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I'm Looking Forward To (not in any order of significance)

1) Making a sign with a picture of Frau Blucher from "Young Frankenstein" on it, taking it with me to the next Maryland football game at UVA and then holding it up when the mascot on his "noble stallion" rides through the tunnel and onto the field.
2) Marshmallow rabbits at Easter
3) The next time I eat "real" Buckwheat cakes (meaning the flour was milled in Preston County WV)
4) College Bowl Season
5) Attending the final Green Bay Packer home game of the season at Lambeau Field just to say I did it.

I'm sure there are others - and if you have some, post them in the comments section (Keep 'em clean....)

5 comments:

HalfCenturyHiker said...

Just a suggestion on #5 - don't forget your snowmobile suit, eh.

Stevo said...

Speaking of Snowmobile suits. I felt mighty manly this morning when at 6 a.m. I fired up my brand spanking new Craftsman snow blower. Got around 6 inches of the white stuff last night. But the snow blower ROCKS!! So yes, Greg, Skippy and I have been known to sing a show tune or two, but we can all still appreciate the internal combustion engine.
Got behind on my blog stalking.
But thanks, Skippy for the reference to the infamous "Das Kinder und die Deutsche Karte" Incident.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Kylee Wyotee said...

I busted out the Yooper scoop yesterday to clean out the drive. It was rather amusing to see all of the children making snowmen. By the way Greg I'm now a proud homeowner! File my brother's reply under "manly yes, but I like it too."

Anonymous said...

First day checking out the blog and comments...your friends are funny. =)

skippy said...

Funny ... and humorous, too!

Kyle don't they give you a house in Michigan if you agree to stay in the state now?

Greg, I'll go with you to Lambeau. I'm looking forward to going to a World Cup match involving the US. Was hoping for a trip to South Africa, but with my current plans for Summer '10, that's not looking likely.