Saturday, May 30, 2009

Down A Little Bit

Went to work yesterday, with "4P" (Peep colored puke prevention pill)pills in hand. Did OK. Got home last night and from about 6PM on, had no desire for anything to eat. It lasted through the night. There were no "Yack Attacks," so the pills did their job. Up this AM and had a bagel. Kind of looking forward to be able to ingest some barbecued chicken and some strawberry items that are going to be on sale at my church today.

My analogy of the beehive was verified by a professional at MCV and I thank them for the verification. I'm glad I'm learning something.

Made the staff at the clinic laugh hysterically yesterday with this parody of a song I came up with on the way to work about one of the side effects of chemo. Enjoy. If you don't...sorry.

(To the tune of “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling”)

You got that constipation.
As a member of Chemo Nation.
It’s not a fun sensation,
But it’ll be gone, gone, gone.
And it will let go…
Wo-o,wo-o,wo.

1 comment:

skippy said...

First. I always start my Saturday with scatological humor. Keeps the mail moving...