Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some More Energy

One never knows how to deal with new stuff. I'm thinking I should have laid low the day after the most recent chemo, but since it was Friday, I went into work. In the past, the day after recipe #2 chemo was a Saturday and I could rest at will. It didn't kill me, but I do respect energy levels when the body says, "Used up." Yesterday was a quiet day, but I did manage to eat some chicken and even a good salad for dinner without the "yak reflex." Seemed like the Penguins were low on energy last night also.

Didn't go to church today as I haven't slept all that great the past two nights and am thinking snoring during silent moments of prayer isn't all that much of a form of worship.

Hunter in Manteo NC got to meet Darrius Rucker (formerly of "Hootie and The Blowfish") the other night at a concert. He and his parents were pretty excited about that. He and Bo had what seems to be a good week. Happy Anniversary to Bo's parents!

I may get out on the golf course later today. Right now, it's about the conditions of the course after the rain last night and this morning.

Nap as you need to!

1 comment:

skippy said...

First! Ha, if only I could nap as I need to.