Monday, May 11, 2009

There Will Be Bloodwork

Today. Ate protein and exercised to stimulate platelet production in preparation for today's appt. Those stretch band exercise things are pretty cool. I purchased a set back in December and they are very convenient and don't take up a lot of space. I take them with me when I go to the hospital because I don't like walking the hall with my chemo machine.

A friend asked me over the weekend how I was doing with what's ahead of me. I'm there mentally because it's still a few weeks away. I'm sure anxiety will kick in as it gets closer. Relief will kick in as I get closer to the end of it.

Note to those of you hoping to come to the hospital and laugh at my hospital party gown apparel. Joke's on you as I will be allowed to bring my own clothes (i.e. sweatpants, t-shirts, pajama bottoms and tops). I'll be physically weak, so you'll be able to have fun with that, I guess.

No comments: