Sunday, July 26, 2009

Compromising My Independence

Below is a web site and related information directing you if you want to help me surrender my independence while I am in recovery mode. It will only be a short surrender. For now, there is only one item on the list and that is the day of cleaning on Saturday, August 1. If you have any questions about how to access any of the information on the web site, let me know. You can reach me at gregterp AT verizon DOT net. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELPER LOGON
===================================
The HELPER logon is used by family and friends
that would like to sign-up to help a loved one.

To access Greg Frazee's personal CareCalendar site,
visit http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/19885 and enter the following information in the appropriate spaces:

CALENDAR ID : 19885
SECURITY CODE : 4097

No comments: