Monday, July 27, 2009

Wazzup?!?!?!?

"Monday, Monday..." It's been good to me. Good sleep night last night and even got to see and hear the thunderstorm that rolled through around 2:30AM. I enjoy being awakened by thunderstorms in the middle of the night. Except for the time that a tornado hit our house in the middle of the night when I was a kid.

The Physician Assistant told me today that "all was on schedule." What that means is that my body is responding to the chemo and stem cells as they thought it would. My counts have taken the projected dip and are close to the point where there is no where to go but back up. When that will happen, there's a rough idea, but nothing is certain. They gave me stuff to prevent nausea in the middle of the night and it worked last night.

Question: "When will I be released?" No clue. Probably sometime next week. I'd prefer to be here and stabilized and showing progress rather than being out for the sake of it. I started the stem cell collection process 3 weeks ago was and now here it is 3 weeks later all of a sudden. I feel pretty confident that I won't be in here for another 3 weeks. That's talking big talk and there could be complications, but at some point, orneriness should count for something.

I'll keep adding the info below on the daily posts just so you don't have to search for it in the blog. Also, keep Bo, Hunter, Jay and my "apheresis alumni" in your thoughts and prayers.

The HELPER logon is used by family and friends
that would like to sign-up to help a loved one.

To access Greg Frazee's personal CareCalendar site,
visit http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/19885 and enter the following information in the appropriate spaces:

CALENDAR ID : 19885
SECURITY CODE : 4097

No comments: