Saturday, July 18, 2009

"On The Third Day"

"On The Third Day" is the third studio LP by Electric Light Orchestra.

Tolerating chemo pretty well. Yesterday's mix gave me a return visit by my old friend, the hiccups. They have pills for that, but I had a midnight snack, or two, and they subsided. There is no regular sleeping pattern with all of this, but if means there will be a good sleeping pattern a few months out, then "let it be, let it be."

The staff here is impressive. As a note to you if you are intimidated by the thought of getting lost here if you come to visit, the employees are trained to look for the "I'm lost" look and they will ask you if they can help you find where you are going.

For those of you who want to know what you can do to help, I will be posting a link to a web based calendar that will list things that you can do. Right now, the first event if you would like to help, is going to take place on Saturday, August 1 at my house. There is going to be a cleaning crew assembled at my house at 9:00AM to do a spring cleaning in advance of my arrival home the following week. If you would like to help, or recruit others, it will be appreciated. Feel free to e-mail me at gregterp AT verizon DOT net and I will pass your name(s) on to the person who is coordinating the effort. It shouldn't take too long as I do keep a pretty tidy house (in spite of being a single man), but I'm sure there will be an adequate supply of dust bunnies to hunt down.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to help.

No comments: