Sunday, August 9, 2009

And On The First Day.....

...of the week, I get another break and don't have to go to clinic tomorrow. Next day at clinic is Tuesday. Excellent! White counts dipped some more, but are still at twice the level they need to be to stay out of the hospital. They dip as a result of the growth stimulant drug being totally out of the system and now it's up to my own body to rebuild those. It will happen. Platelets are scooting up and are 17 points away from a level that allows me to resume some limited physical activities. Today, they didn't need to pump anything in me, so that's two successive clinic days that haven't required any supplements. That's a good trend, also.

For the record, just like the 10th floor staff, the clinic folks are just as fun to be around, so being there and cutting up with them is the best part of clinic days.

I hope your days are as good as a non-clinic day.

No comments: