Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Non "Science Fiction - Double Feature"


Posting twice today as I wanted to crow a little bit. Went to clinic today and things are holding in there. White counts dipped a little bit (well within a normal level), but the platelets have nudged up a little bit. "You can't always get what you want.... but...you get what you need."-The Rolling Stones (Ain't it amazing the theology one can find in rock and roll?).

The big news is that one of the nurses told me that the amount of time it took from my transplantation to release was a record. Don't know if that's true, but I took it for the mental steroid it was intended to be.

I'm scheduled for clinic on a daily basis for the next week and I'll post after I get home from clinic visits if there is anything to share. If I don't, then there really isn't anything interesting to share...or, I may require an overnight observation at the hospital and won't have internet access until I am released. I'm spoiled with a good internet connection here at home. I am not taking my laptop back down there for the sake of the internet connection, with which my laptop does not care to graft.

Title Quotes: Richard O'Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! A new record! Your stem cells must run the fast break like the Heels.

- Judith

skippy said...

Science fiction (ooh ooh ooh) double feature
Doctor X (ooh ooh ooh) will build a creature
See androids fighting (ooh ooh ooh) Brad and Janet
Anne Francis stars in (ooh ooh ooh) Forbidden Planet
Wo oh oh oh oh oh
At the late night, double feature, picture show