Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Won't Be Attending Any Smorgasboards Anytime Soon

You'd think that after yesterday's report that the white counts are bumping back up on their own and the platelets are moving up nicely, one should be able to treat themselves to a double banana smoothie. After all, there is potassium in bananas and that was something that was showing lower levels in yesterday's blood work.

Well....when the body speaks, one must listen. It says it wants a banana smoothie, but it doesn't specify the volume. It was pretty good going down, but I should have only had a half a banana smoothie. I may start subscribing to the "small meals, 5-6 times a day" thing. The stomach appreciates it and so does the rest of me.

Fun times in cancer learning land. Feeling good today. May even put my stereo system back together today that I took apart so the rug cleaners could move the audio cabinet.

No comments: