Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun On Sunday

Physically, the interim between my previous chemo and the next one seems to be less annoying physically than in the past. Either, the body is dealing with it better due to my weight loss or I've gotten used to it. The small differences I do notice are a metallic aftertaste when I drink or eat something and there is some numbness in my finger tips (all "normal" side effects).

Yesterday, I took a 3 mile walk (probably about a mile longer than I should have), but I took it at a pace that didn't make me pass out or anything. I thought I would pay the price later in the day, but had good energy the rest of the day. Gotta stick with it and also do some weight resistance stuff to get muscles built up and stronger.

Happy Three Kings Day!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hi, Glad you are feeling up to taking a walk. I thought about taking a three mile walk yesterday. Does that count for anything?