Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not Much, But Alot

Waiting for "steroid crash." Had some inklings of it yesterday and last night, but have not had the "crash" that hit the first three times. It may be delayed, may be because I am getting the good energy going by exercising, it may be that I'm used to it. It may be that the Terps beat UVA in basketball last night.

Still, sometimes this whole thing gets a little weary. I realized it has been 3 months since it all started there may be about the same time left when I am good to go. The good part is I am able to get out and about and am looking forward to a trip to the DC area next week.

I am sleeping better at nights. Whooo-weee!

3 comments:

skippy said...

First! It's okay if you're weary. It's a tiring thing and it's a marathon, not a sprint. Just think of those T.Rowe Price investment commercials. All of us will be the other bikers making the charge with you and leaving the Alien sucking wind far behind.

Anonymous said...

Go Terps! Would love to see you when you come up if you have the time. I know you public awaits however. I'll be in touch soon. Baby has had the flu recently, which has made it difficult. Talk to you before too long!

RERC said...

Thought of you when former President Bush got into that helicopter. I had a vanilla Coke in my hand, and raised it to the moment.

Also, there were certainly a wide variety of hats on display for the inauguration. Some might even be good enough for your collection.

(Except possibly the Chinese Army hat James Taylor was wearing on Sunday. The only thing missing from it was the red star!)