Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Got A Rock

Those of you who know me well are aware that I have a rock collection from locations all over the world. Whenever someone I know goes somewhere and they ask me what they can bring me, I tell them to bring a rock as is it free and not too big to put in their suitcase.

The latest rock came from my niece who spent the summer in Europe and it is from The Cliffs of Moher in Ireland (they were referred to as "The Cliffs of Insanity" in "The Princess Bride." "Anyone want a peanut?' is my favorite line from the movie.)

See the link for a picture: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/13059

Speaking of insanity, one my resolutions this year is to annoy The American Red Cross so people who want to donate platelets can do it easily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, I was finally getting around to unpacking the last bits from my suitcase from my trip to Maui and I found a rock that I picked up at the summit of Haleakaala. Would you like it?

- Judith

Sarah said...

"Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?"
"If there are, we'll all be dead!"
"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"