Saturday, January 3, 2009

God Put Our Eyes In The Front Of Our Heads

After the start of the New Year, I've heard discussions and conversations that focused on stuff in the past that were upsetting to the parties involved. There may be bigger issues inside of them and maybe they are using their vocal statements to help alleviate the bigger pain. That's OK. However, if the vocalizations involve hate directed at another individual, I really have no time for that.

Some thoughts for the day:

"It's your thoughts behind the words you speak that create your attitude" - Jeffrey Gitomer

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." - 1 Corinthians 13, 11-12


"It's not where you start, it's where you finish.
It's not how you go, it's how you land.
A hundred to one shot, they call him a klutz --
Can out run the fav'rite, all he needs is the guts.
Your final return will not diminish
And you can be the cream of the crop;
It's not where you start, it's where you finish,
And you're gonna finish on top."
(Music by Cy Coleman,Lyrics by Dorothy Field)

1 comment:

skippy said...

First! That explains the placement of other anatomically important orifices.