Sunday, June 28, 2009

Funny Sunday

In addition to the suggestions posted in the comments section here are some other ideas for stylish mask wearing that came via e-mail:

1.You could always get a black wig, a black hat and one white glove and
pretend you're paying tribute to the king of pop!
2.Or draw a shark's open mouth with teeth.
3.Or how about "Really Bad Garlic Breath...."
4.Better yet, you could sell it as advertising space! "PLACE YOUR AD
HERE -- CALL ...."
5.Jim Carrey redux
6.tic-tac-toe outline
7.This mask is classified
8.I'm not contagious but you may be
9.Speak no evil
10.My lips are sealed
11.Dental team at work
12.It'll be gone soon
13.The sixth element (earth, fire, air, ...)
14.Talk softly and ...
15.The puck stopped here
16.I'm listening
17:Hunter loves googly eyes....I think you should make them part of at least one of your designs!!!!
And this one is my idea: "Ask me about ramps."

No comments: