Monday, June 22, 2009

Here We Go

Greenlight to proceed with stem cell transplantation treatment. I am scheduled to begin getting shots to increase my stem cell counts on July 3 and will get them daily (yup, on July 4 also) until July 6. On July 6, they will do blood work to see where the levels are and if they can begin collecting stem cells. As far as the date that I will be admitted to the hospital, that is not set until the stem cell collection happens.

There is lots of more information and links to web sites that I will pass along in the next few days. Just wanted to get the breaking headline news out there for now.

If there are questions you have, send them my way and I will make sure I answer them in future blog postings.

1 comment:

skippy said...

First! If you are driving in a car at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?

Oh, wait, you mean about your treatment? Well, then, never mind.