Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Do Believe I'm Feeling.....

Talked to a gentleman (and he truly was) last night from Williamsburg VA that had undergone the same stem cell transplantation process for which I was pretested. He also had Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He could not say enough good things about the process and recovery. His main issue was feeling tired after the process. I know that the two of us are not cloned twins and that my reactions may be different from his, but he could not speak highly enough of the folks at MCV and the entire process. He told me that if I was classified as a candidate, that I shouldn't think twice about it and go forward with it.

Remember those "moments" that I've mentioned before that follow on the heels of a tough time? He was 29 of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

I am glad you had some good moments today. You deserve them.

Today, I am maxing out on grumpiness but this too shall pass.

- Judith

skippy said...

People from Williamsburg are always made of excellent stuff.