Friday, June 26, 2009

How Creative Are You?

One of the things that will bug me after the hospital stay, and it truly is a small thing, is that I will have to wear a protective face mask anytime I step out of the house. I mentioned to one of the nurses that I may decorate it or write something on it. At this point, I have a couple of ideas, but I am up for any of your ideas. They must be socially acceptable and "Kiss Me, I Have Cancer" would be counterproductive to the whole purpose of the mask.

What'cha got?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo says "monkey face like the monkey in Kung Fu Panda". I thought a monkey might be fitting as well!

Amy

Anonymous said...

How about an interlocking NC?

:-)

- Judith

Anonymous said...

How 'bout: "You lookin' at me?"

or "what're you lookin' at"

or just draw a picture of HUGE LIPS!!!

Unknown said...

I'd either draw a mouth with fangs, or write "too hot to handle" across the mask. If you bring some into the office, I'll be glad to decorate them and return them to you. Also, bedazzling anything always makes a strong statement.

Holly Presgrave said...

I love the "Kiss Me I have Cancer" thought!!! I would kiss you! My thoughts and prayers are with you every day!!! The stem cell plan is very interesting!!! I will be praying for you daily!!!