Friday, June 19, 2009

Looking Forward To The Past

Letting you know that I will take the weekend and Monday AM off. I will post the results of Monday's appt. at MCV later on Monday afternoon.

Now that hockey season is over, I guess I'll start using football analogies. I said to my doctor yesterday, "I look at this as I am 30 yards out and driving and the last 30 yards will be the toughest, but there is a plan to score a touchdown." She agreed. There have been parts of "the drive" that I can look back on as significant to the success so far. Oh heck, every minute has been a rich experience due to the players on the field.

Yesterday was the last day at the clinic until I am released back to them from MCV. I will miss seeing them and all of the others in this process on the regular basis that I have seen them since last November. I look forward to the day that I get to go back and see them again.

I've said it countless times before and I will say it again. They are amazing people. There are people that you don't select to come into your life. However you are a better person because they have come into your life.

They are the angels I've seen.

No comments: