Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chemo - Part 2

Today is the 2nd chemo treatment.
Let's hope it's not as bad as "Home Alone-Part 2" or "Caddyshack-Part 2."
Learning that my body does not like it very much when I take a non-gel form of acetaminophen in the middle of the night. Will spare you the details.
Hat attire today will be the Scottish Hat.
Will fill you in on blood work details, etc. tomorrow.
Wondering if sound of crowing carries all the way to the state of Michigan from the state of Maryland today.
"Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!......Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the sound of crowing carries all the way from NC.

- Judith

skippy said...

Thinking about you today. Hope things are going relatively well.

You've been sharing song lyrics lately and I've got one to share with you after last night. But it isn't fit for general consumption so I'm sending it to your email.... I've learned my lesson.

Anonymous said...

Wow, never knew you were a Floyd fan. We'll have to get you started on the Phish next...