Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Stuff!


A great visit by some friends that drove down from DC yesterday to visit. We had fun with hats - the one I am wearing is a Terp mascot they gave me. Folks who have already seen this picture say I look good. Why wouldn't I (did you notice the company I'm keeping in the photo)?



"These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes.
Nothing remains quite the same.
Through all of the islands and all of the highlands.
If we couldnt laugh we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Testudo never looked so good! Sending some good thoughts your way. Hey at least you have a good excuse not to go to Boise! Kathleen

RERC said...

Thought of you while listening to Bruce's new song.

"Now the cards I've drawn
It's a rough hand darling
I straighten my back and
I'm working on a dream
I'm working on a dream

I'm working on a dream
Though sometimes it feels so far away
I'm working on a dream
I know it will be mine someday"

Go Greg!

skippy said...

Dood. Don't look now, but you have, like, a turtle on your head.

erinnicole said...

LOVE the terp hat!!! Good job, DC friends :)

This should be your hat of choice when Hokie Bird and I come visit!

Eric Davis said...

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Eric Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the Terp hat. My mother, the avowed Tar Heel, loves the Fear the Turtle thing. I once had to hold her back from trying to steal one from the Metro station during the ACC tournament in 2005. If you catch her lurking around your house, call the cops.

- Judith, who still must post anonymously until I get my password issues straightened out.