Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow!

Almost 2500 visits since the blog went up. It's been a good thing to do because it has forced me to set a goal of writing every day. Hopefully, practice will enhance my writing abilities.

All of this has helped put things in perspective. Last year, when I addressed and mailed holiday cards, I multitasked by having a football game on in the background while I worked on the cards. Last night, I turned on some Christmas music, lit some candles on the dining room table and addressed cards. Much nicer than what I have done in the past and miracously, the cards are getting mailed out earlier this year.

Yesterday was first day off of the 5 day steroid regimen that I take after chemo treatments. The fatigue hits somewhere early afternoon and I am wiped out most of the afternoon. Then, I get a little energy back for making dinner, and some TV before I go to bed. Looking forward to constant energy when this is all done. Have I told you about the big party in the back yard in May?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

With your famous Margarita's?