Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hair Today.......Gone Today

What little hair is left on my head is going to be shaved off this morning. There's anxiety about it, but if it wasn't for all the cool hats folks have given me, it would be really rough.
Every day means one day closer to new hair. I could maybe even get a pool going on whether it comes back curly, darker, lighter, etc.

"Ring out false pride in place and blood,
The civic slander and the spite;
Ring in the love of truth and right,
Ring in the common love of good.
"

From - "Ring Out, Wild Bells - A Christmas Poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson

3 comments:

Benton Oakes said...

You're an inspiration, Greg. Happy Christmas to you and your family. May your joy be full.

Benny

erinnicole said...

my money's on curly :)

skippy said...

I think it will be like that guy's in the margarine commercial, Fabio. Is that his name? A real mane like on the cover of a bodice ripper!!!