Sunday, April 5, 2009

Being Taunted By My Peeps

Some more Peeps brethern showed up at my house yesterday (Thank you Easter Bunny).

They are taunting me knowing that I can't consume them until next Sunday (since I gave up sugar snacks for Lent and all). Trust me, if I wake up at 1:30AM on Easter Sunday, there will be a snack.

The Nurse Practitioner said that I may not be allowed to attend church on Easter Sunday pending the status of my blood counts. If not, there may be a special Easter service at my house involving the playing of "Jesus Christ Superstar" and the "Hallejujah Chourus" from Handel's "Messiah." Then, a communion service with the Peeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I will be home in Florida for Easter, but would LOVE to attend Greg Frazee's Easter service!!!!

skippy said...

Did you know that if you start "Jesus Christ Superstar" and Handel's "Messiah" at the same time it reveals secret instructions on where the Ark of the Covenant is located?????

Anonymous said...

I thought that if you played Handel's "Messiah" backwards it revealed the secret to the Holy Grail. Or was it the meaning of life?