Monday, April 13, 2009

Peep Colored Pills


For nausea, I am taking Prochlorperazine. The pill is the same color as a yellow peep. I'm using for nausea symptoms only - and it works! It is used for other things, but that's not what I'm using it for, so sorry, you'll have to find something else to dog me about. It's not like I don't hand the material straight to you.

Yesterday, I did eat some Peeps (not as many as you think) and also got to go to Easter Service at my church. An amazing service it was. There was some serious pipe organ playing, including the use of the zimbelstern (If you don't know what that is, it involves the use of venomous snakes and the eating of ramps during a part of the service - KIDDING!). "Google " it.

Back to the clinic today for a Neulasta shot..part of the regular routine and then I think this week is appointment free. Couple of appts. next week, then the following week (April 29,30,May 1) is back to "Camp Chemo."

"Shes sweet on Wagner,
I think she's hot for Beethoven,
She loves the way Puccini lays down a tune,
And Verdi always creeping from her room

Well we were reelin and a rockin all through the night,
Yea we were rockin at the opera house until the break of light,
And the orchestra were playin all Chuck Berrys greatest tunes.
And the singers in the chorus all got off on singing blues,
And as the night grew older everybody was as one,
The people on the streets came runnin in to join in song
Just to hear the opera singer singin rock & roll so pure,
I thought I saw the mayor there but I wasnt really sure,
But its alright." - "Rockaria" - Electric Light Orchestra

1 comment:

skippy said...

First. Does Jeff Lynne owe you money?