Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Two For One Day


Really don't have much to say this morning except I'm really getting a kick out of seeing how "Super Bo" has wrapped his head around his cancer and his treatments. He's a cool little dude that I look forward to getting to meet when both he and I get our "Golden Tickets!"

I do have an appt. with the Nurse Practitioner today at 1PM. I'm certain there will be blood work and review. I'm also going to pick her brain for questions to ask the MCV folks when I meet with them on Thursday. To be honest, I'm not real sure what is involved in the Thursday meeting (i.e. whether it is a simple "meet and greet" or if there will be some exams). It's good to know going in what to expect. Either way, it will be fine.

In the spirit of "Two For One," I will post information from today's appt. at some point later on today.

"The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." -Marcel Proust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy following the updates about Bo, I check out his site every morning after I check in on you.

Today, please remember my friend Diana who passed away peacefully at home this morning in Chapel Hill after a 12 year battle with breast cancer.

This disease takes too many, too soon and Greg your determination and positive attitude will prove you to be the victor.

- Judith